Sunday, December 14, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD AND NOMINATIONS

I would like to take this time to thank Crystal Martin for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It is such an honor! Crystal is an awesome blogger herself, and you can find her blog at http://crystalrmartin.blogspot.com . Her blog is called "The Write Life"

Now, I would like to make some nominations, and pass along this wonderful award, to the following bloggers. You are under no obligation to accept this award. Just know I  really enjoy reading your blog, and feel you deserve to be recognized. In no particular order...

1. www.AnotherBadConversation.com

2. http://zodiacimmortal.wordpress.com

3.  http://Fuleitswhatiburnmydese.wordpress.com

4.  www.nourishingdays.com

5.  http://sheeryhall.blogspot.com

6.  http://collectintexasgal.blogspot.com

7.  http://awordofsubstance.wordpress.com

8.  http://thecyborgmom.blogspot.com

9.  http://berkeley34.wordpress.com

10.  www.rejectreality101.com

11.  http://writerbeeblog.wordpress.com

Congratulations on your nomination! If you choose to accept, there are a few requirements, as I've listed below. It is only to help promote your blog, along with others that you enjoy reading, and making new blogging friends!

1.  Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog onto your blog.
2.  Display the award on your blog, by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a 'widget' or 'gadget'.
3.  Answer 11 questions, that the person who nominated you, has provided.
4.  Post 11 random facts about yourself.
5.  Nominate 11 bloggers you feel deserve the Liebster Award. Provide a link to their blog. Then, after you publish your own blog, let your nominees know they've been nominated, by going to their blog and leaving a comment to them, and leave a link to your blog, for them to find out all about it.
6.  List these rules in your post about the award.
7. Answer the questions you've been asked about yourself.
8. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

Here are the questions Crystal asked me...

1.  What is your favorite childhood memory? 
      Riding my bike all over our neighborhood, with friends. Then a slumber party I had in 6th grade...it became the talk of the school, for awhile.

2.  Which of your characters do relate to the most, and why?
      Ghost, in my fan fiction story...because he is psychic, an empath, and has ADHD. He is quirky and strange, and vulnerable. 

3. If you had to pick an Avenger to save the world, which one? Justify.
     I had to look these up, as I had no idea who they were. After reading about them a bit, I'd 
     pick, Havok. He has the power of the plasma blast, he can enter parallel worlds, and he   
     was recruited by Captain America for the Unity team.

4.  What does the Fox say? 
      I think he is like 'Swiper' on the kids show, "Dora the Explorer". He is a fox that gets in 
      trouble for swiping things. He says... "Awww Man!" when he gets caught.

5.  What is your favorite book, or movie...or both?
      Book = "Lost Souls" by Poppy Z. Brite (I write my fan fiction on this book)
      Movie = "Snakes on a Plane" or "That Thing You Do" 

6.  How do you combat writer's block? 
      Can't say I've ever had this, but for those in-between times, I just free-write pages of 
      whatever comes to mind. 

7.  What is your favorite writing beverage? 
      Hot coffee, and iced tea.

8.  Have you ever attempted NaNoWriMo, and if so, were you successful? 
      No, never tried it, but I did do the OctPoWriMo during this past October. I did finish this 
      and published a poem for every day of the month. (on my other blog ... http://teleportingweena.wordpress.com

9. Do you have a writing routine?
     Not really. I write whenever and wherever. I take a spiral notebook with me when I go 
     out, and get a lot done while sitting in waiting rooms. At home, I like to write late at night.

10.  What music do you write to, if you do? If not, what background sounds fill your writing 
        mood?
        I usually have it completely quiet, as having ADHD, I get too distracted with the tv on
        When I do put on music, it is always either the Eagles - the very best of, or the Steve 
        Miller Band - greatest hits 1974-78. Sometimes, I'll put one song on repeat, for hours.

11.  Pantser or Planner?
        Pantser.

~

Now for the random facts about myself...

1.  My favorite color is black.

2.  I like all kinds of creepy things, including spiders.

3.  I have a tattoo... "Ghost" that I designed myself.

4.  I am afraid of fish.

5.  My spirit animal is the Tiger

6.  I burn incense every day.

7.  I can play the violin.

8.  I paint pictures with acrylics.

9.  I've won ribbons at the local fair...for my peanut butter cookies,
      and for antiques I've found.

10.  I've been doing old fashioned scrapbooking since 4th grade (I have a lot)

11.  I posted my diary entries from when I was 10 years old, every day corresponding
       to the day of every day last year.

~

Now for the questions for my nominee's to answer...

1. What celebrity do you most resemble?

2.  What is your favorite food type?

3.  Is a picture worth a thousand words? Tell why/why not.

4.  Do you play a musical instrument?

5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

6.  What is your favorite sound? What is your least favorite sound?

7.  Are you a morning person or a night owl?

8.  Cats or Dogs?

9.  What is one quality you admire most in others?

10.  Favorite music? Do you listen while writing?

11.  Name a book you read over and over.

~

Congratulations to my nominees! Thank you again, Crystal, for my nomination! 

Happy Blogging!!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment