Monday, September 9, 2013

YAY!

Yay! It worked! Sometimes I surprise myself. The label for Cats worked. Must have done something right! Now to remember what I did for the next time! haha!

I'll continue the cat stories so when you come here to read about cats, that is what you will read about.

I was mentioning their personalities. Paolo is the talkative one. He loves to meow about everything. I love to hear him talk, but at times it gets annoying when he is demanding food.  That is pretty much all the time, or at least every time someone goes into the kitchen.

Rowena (Weena) is the lap cat. She is most happy when she is sitting on a lap. Mine mostly, but, really any lap will do. She purrs a lot when she is happy.

Gretchen is the one with attitude...or as we like to say "catatude". She is independent, barely tolerates being petted, and flicks her tail in annoyance at us when we do. She hardly ever meows, but purrs loudly at food!

Cricket is the silly one. Still a youngster and wants to play. She loves to hide and jump out at the others. This results in much hissing on their part.
She has the longest fur, and needs brushing a lot. She loves to be brushed, mostly while sitting in my lap!

So, that is a quick "get to know the cats" story.

I'm sure there will be more to come, as they keep us laughing!

Peace, Love, & Kitty Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment