Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TWO SOULS: INTO THE FIRE ... # 147

TWO SOULS: INTO THE FIRE
# 147
warning...adult content




~
As Ghost covered himself with the blankets, Steve came to the bed, and flopped down on top of them, holding Ghost down.

"Hey, hey...let me out...I can't breathe," Ghost said, his words muffled.

"Say please," Steve said, laughing. "Say you want me."

"Mmph...I can't say anything, Steve, I'm smothered under here." Ghost wiggled around, trying to get free.

"Say it," Steve kept on teasing.

"Steeeve, let me out, now."

"Say it, then."

"Ok, ok...pleeease let me out...I waaant you," Ghost wailed.

Steve pulled back the blankets from Ghost's face, and smiled. Ghost's hair was a big rat's nest of tangles and fly away static, and his eyes were a sultry, deep blue, staring right back into his own.

"Please Steve...I want you..." Ghost said in a whisper.

Steve gulped. His desire for Ghost was almost too much to handle. He bent his head down, dark curls falling over Ghost, and kissed him gently, his tongue finding Ghost's. He tasted the lingering flavor of warm coffee, with lots of cream and sugar. Then releasing Ghost from his blankets, he slowly undressed them both.

Ghost lay still, breathing hard, with his eyes closed. Steve traced his fingers over Ghost's body, being careful of the scratches. He placed his hand on Ghost's chest, where he could feel his heart beating.

"I love you, Ghost; you are my heart."

Ghost shivered and reached up for Steve, "I love you, Steve, and I want you," he spoke softly, as he pulled Steve closer for another kiss.

Steve pulled up the blankets over them, and gave Ghost what he wanted...

~
Sometime later, they woke and snuggled awhile. They were debating whether to get up or not, when they heard a car pull up out front, then a knocking on the door.

"Maybe they'll go away," Ghost said, giggling.

"No they won't; they know we're here. The car's here, and they won't stop knocking until we open the door," Steve said. He got up  and pulled on his pajama bottoms. "I'll see who it is, stay here."

Ghost could hear them talking...it was Kinsey at the door. He'd come all the way out here to see them. Grabbing a blanket to wrap around himself, he went out to say hi.

Steve and Kinsey were sitting on the couch, as Ghost came out from the bedroom. He was still tousled and flushed from their lovemaking.

"Hey, Kinsey," Ghost said, his voice a little raspy.

Kinsey was a bit embarrassed at catching them like this. Ghost sensed it, and said, "It's ok, Kinsey, we do this all the time...and we finished already. You didn't interrupt anything, this time."

Steve gave him a shut up look, but Ghost kept on talking.
 
"What? Kinsey don't need to be embarrassed; he knows we love each other. Right, Kinsey?" He came over and squeezed in on the couch between Steve and Kinsey, his blanket slipping down off his shoulders.

"Uh, maybe I should go anyway," Kinsey said. "I just came to see if y'all were ok out here, and evidently you are, so..." He was having a hard time getting the words out, as the smell of recently had sex, was distracting him, intoxicating him. He needed to get out and away from here, and the feelings he was having. He rose to leave, and Steve walked with him to the door.  

 Ghost, his ability to sense things seemingly having left him, was oblivious to the situation, now.

"We didn't even get to talk, Kinsey...don't go."

"Sorry, can't stay," Kinsey said, "I have to get back to town, to uh...work ya know."

He and Steve walked out to the car. "Sorry, Steve, I called, but you didn't pick up. I was concerned."

"It's ok, man. I must have turned the phone off."

"Listen, Steve, you have a good thing going here with Ghost. Just enjoy each other...love each other...it doesn't happen for everybody," Kinsey said with a smile.

Steve grinned, and said his good-byes, then went back inside.

Ghost was still on the couch, still naked, except for the blanket. He was staring at the tv, clicking the remote between their three snowy channels.

"Dude, what the hell was that?" Steve asked, standing in the doorway.

"Huh? What was what?" Ghost asked, not yet looking over at Steve.

Steve went over and took away the remote, clicking the tv off. "There's nothing on to watch," he said, as Ghost finally looked at him. "You saying all that about us in front of Kinsey, he was embarrassed, I think. I swear, Ghost you just don't have a filter on that mouth of yours, do ya?"

Ghost looked confused, "What's that mean? Kinsey's seen us before; it's nothing weird, and..."

Steve rolled his eyes. "Ghost, listen to me...sometimes you should think before you speak."

"Think about what?"

"Oh, my God, Ghost...think of what you're saying and how it will effect other people. You just run on and on about shit."

Ghost frowned, "Wait, I don't talk about shit. I never talk about shit. That's not something to talk about."

Steve's mouth hung open in astonishment. "Where's your mind at today, Ghost? Oh, Lord, I can't wait for an answer to that..." he said. He couldn't help himself, and started giggling, which turned into full on laughing. "This...this conversation, is...oh my God...making me crazy, Ghost...and you coming out here, with just a blanket on..." he couldn't quit laughing.

Ghost wasn't laughing, though. He was staring at Steve be out of control. The only thing he got from all this talk, was that Steve was laughing at him, because he couldn't talk right...and it hurt him; it hurt his feelings so bad, he began to cry. He pulled the blanket up to his face and sobbed into it.

Steve finally stopped laughing, and noticed Ghost. He got a stricken look on his face, and felt he'd been punched in the stomach. It clicked for him just then, and he was devastated that Ghost felt he'd been made fun of...by him.

"Oh, Ghost, don't...I wasn't laughing at you, please...it was just the situation. I'm sorry..." He tried to give Ghost a hug, but he flinched away.

"Leave me alone...why ya wanna hurt me all the time, Steve...why?" Ghost cried.

"Ghost, I didn't mean to..."

"Then why'd you laugh at me?" Ghost said, turning his wet eyes up to Steve, needing an explanation.

Steve realized that after all the years of being abused, bullied, and ridiculed, it was so ingrained in Ghost, that he was still insecure and vulnerable, and those feelings were always close to the surface. Ghost had only had one person besides his grandmother in whom he could trust, and that was him, Steve...and he wound up hurting him at every turn. It was unintentional, but still happened, because he himself didn't have a filter on his own mouth, and said things without thinking. But how to explain it to Ghost?

"I'm sorry, Ghost...I don't mean to, and I know I do the same thing, I say things without thinking first, too. I'm just a simple nobody, trying to make it in this world...just a fool with a quick temper and a big mouth. I usually regret what I've said, as soon as I say it, ya know, but then I act like a big shot, and don't like to admit I'm wrong about stuff," Steve stopped a minute, shaking his head. "Just slap me back to reality when I get like that, ok? Please...I would never on purpose hurt you or make you feel bad. Please believe me, Ghost; please believe in me," he said, and hung his head down.

Ghost knew Steve wouldn't be mean to him on purpose, but it still hurt deep inside...and he could never forget what he'd done in the past, but he could forgive him. He had to...he loved him. He reached over and pulled Steve close, in a hug.

"Ok, Steve, I'm ok, now...and I forgive you." He gave Steve a damp kiss, and as the blanket fell away, Steve was aroused, again. He pushed Ghost back into the couch cushions, framing his face in between his hands. Ghost caught his breath, closed his eyes, and whispered, yes.

Afterwards, they cuddled there on the couch awhile, enjoying the feel of skin on skin. "Ghost?" Steve asked.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, you've been naked all day long, and well, I love you like this, but man...it gets to me, and I don't think I can handle much more for awhile, ya know." He kissed the back of Ghost's neck.

"Umm-hmm," Ghost murmured, but didn't get up.

"Yeah, so I need to get up and get something to eat...keep my strength up," Steve said as he sat up on the edge of the couch. "How about you, want something?"

"Just you, Steve, just you," Ghost said, smiling.

"C'mon, lets eat," Steve said, pulling Ghost up.

"Ok, guess I am hungry, too," Ghost said, as he walked back to the bedroom to find something to put on.

Steve watched him go down the hallway. He took a deep breath, as he shook his head.

~
Next part coming soon!



Peace, Love, & Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment