Monday, November 18, 2013

NEW PLANS!

I'm just trying this out to see what it looks like...now I'm trying out a different font....and now another one.....and now this one...ok this one looks good and it is called Georgia...hmmm...it seems pretty easy to read, so I'll go with this.

I was using the yellow highlighing of the words I write, but it was bugging me. I'd thought it would be just a solid color background, but instead it was just behind the words. The ends of the margin looked so uneven and messy. Go ahead....you can agree with me....it was pretty sloppy.  Maybe my eyesight is bad, but even now I can see a bit of highlighting behind these words. I don't think I'm doing it right, even now. Let me try something else here. Hang on, you'll see what I mean. ...Ok, now I changed it to just plain white background. Much better?  I think so, even if it was a very light color before.

Another reason I wanted to change the look is because I have some new plans to add to this blog. I will be sharing my "Fan Fiction" story with you. I wanted it to be easier to read. I will give the details in the first post on that catagory.

I am also going to try and write some "Flash Fiction" stories. I've only got one so far, but am working on more. I'd never heard of this catagory of fiction until recently. These are very short stories, quick to read.

Also, I have some Haiku poems, and other poetry I've written that I will put on here in it's own section.

You may think I'm being overly ambitious, and you'd be right. It will be a challenge for me to do all this, but it is writing, and that's what I like to do, in whatever form it may be.

Feel free to browse around, pick what interests you to read, (maybe all of it?).
Don't hesitate to leave a comment, because I do like to know if any of this is being read at all. I will let you know when I've added something new by way of Facebook and Twitter.

Until next time....happy reading!




Peace, Love, & Plans





No comments:

Post a Comment