Monday, April 28, 2014

A to Z BLOG CHALLENGE...APRIL 28, 2014...IT'S BEEN FUN

A to Z BLOG CHALLENGE
April 28, 2014

IT'S BEEN FUN!

Today was the letter X for the challenge. There are only two more letters left, and two more days left for me to put entries on my blogs. It has been so much fun.

I had no idea what I was doing, when it began. I'd never even heard of the A to Z Blog Challenge before. I surprised myself by actually posting an entry every day this month. I suppose I was being a bit ambitious, having two blogs for my first time participating. It has been a bit stressful, but I did manage to come up with all kinds of topics to write about.

In fact, most letters I thought of lots more I could have written about. I will try to do these, later on.

One of the best parts of this challenge, is the awesome bloggers that have left comments, and I so appreciate that they took the time out of their own blogging to come here and visit mine. Thank you, everyone!

I also got to read entries from other bloggers on their blogs. There sure are some awesome writers out there in blog-land! I have enjoyed reading all kinds of topics. I tried to comment on some, and will continue to visit more, even after the challenge is over.

I will be back to posting my fan fiction story on a more regular basis, in the coming weeks. Hope all who follow, will continue to stop by! I do appreciate your reading it and for your patience while the challenge has been going on.

So, all in all, I have had fun, learned a lot, and made some awesome connections!

Thanks, everyone!

Peace, Love, & Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment