Monday, April 28, 2014

A to Z BLOG CHALLENGE...APRIL 28, 2014...LETTER X

A to Z CHALLENGE
Today's letter is.....X

Thanks for visiting! Comments welcome! Happy reading!

XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS

Xena: Warrior Princess, starring Lucy Lawless, was a television show, created in 1995. The character of Xena, helped the innocents, those that needed defending.

Sorry to say, I never watched that show. I have seen Lucy Lawless on several talk shows, telling about her role. The way she told about it, made it seem like a very exciting, and fun show to watch.

I did watch the Wonder Woman tv series, back in 1975-1979, starring Lynda Carter. She was a superheroine, first in comic books, and later in the tv series.

She also was Warrior Princess of the Amazons. She was fighting for justice, love, peace and sexual equality. She also had a cool metal bracelet that warded off her enemies!

It would be interesting to have a tv show with both of these susperheroines working together to fight against the bad guys. They would rule the world, and maybe bring about world peace!

Thank you for reading! If you'd like to, visit my other blog for the letter X. It is at ... http://teleportingweena.wordpress.com


2 comments:

  1. I never watched Xena either, but I loved Lucy Lawless in Battlestar Galactica!

    ~Tui Snider~ Dropping by from the A to Z challenge! :D
    @TuiSnider on Twitter
    My blog: Tui Snider's Offbeat & Overlooked Travel
    I am also part of the #StoryDam team, a friendly writing community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, never watched Battlestar Galactica either. Maybe I should look both of these shows up, see what I missed! haha ...we've pretty much been Star Trek fans all through the years! Thanks, Tui, for your comment and for visiting here!

      Delete