Friday, February 27, 2015

TWO SOULS: INTO THE FIRE ... # 133

TWO SOULS: INTO THE FIRE
# 133
warning...adult content



~
Steve started moving around, dancing as best he could, to the music. The band was playing a variety of styles from punk, rock, metal, country, pop...one right after another. The dance floor was full of dancers, doing whatever moves they felt like. Everyone was laughing at how crazy they all looked in their costumes. Kinsey took a minute to just look at his club. It had never been so wild.

Steve finally had to tell Ghost he had to go sit down, again. "Help me over to a table," he yelled in Ghost's ear. "I've had enough hopping around on one leg."

They made their way over to the side lines, finding a table to sit at, while they had a beer, and cooled off; both of them were sweaty and exhausted.

"Ghost, that was really fun, after all," Steve said.

"I know. I'm so happy you danced with me," Ghost grinned.

Steve reached over and ran a finger over Ghost's cheek. "Look at that, the orange hair spray is fading all over you," he said.

"Ha...it's all over you, too," Ghost said, swiping his finger over Steve's face.

"Great, we look like a couple of melting pumpkins."

"I don't care, I like pumpkins," Ghost said. "I'm gonna go get us some wet paper towels, so we can wipe it off." He made his way through the crowd, and down the hall to the bathroom. There was already a line to get in, so he decided to go to the little one, down the far back hallway.

Not many people knew about that one, so he knew he could get in. The hall was dim, and the music was muffled a bit. He'd almost reached the door, when he felt someone touch his shoulder. He jumped, and turned around. It was Trevor.

He'd taken off his shirt, to cool off, and his hair had come out of their braids, so it streamed down his back.

"Hey, Trevor," Ghost said, "you scared me. I was just gonna get some wet towels to cool off, and..." He stopped, looking closer at Trevor, who'd not said a word.

"Ghost..." Trevor breathed, right up in Ghost's face.

Ghost backed up, but hit the wall. Trevor was taller, and as Ghost looked up into Trevor's face, he knew...he knew what Trevor was wanting.

"Uh-uh, Trev..." he was saying, but he was stopped by Trevor's mouth crushing into his. Trevor's body pressed into him, and he felt his lip being cut open, by his broken tooth. He tasted blood. Trevor's tongue forced it's way into Ghost's mouth, and his hands were everywhere. One grabbing handfuls of Ghost's hair, and the other making it's way into the waistband of his jeans.

Ghost kept hitting Trevor, wherever he could get a punch in, but it was doing no good...Trevor wasn't stopping. They didn't hear that the music had stopped.

Zach had come looking for Trevor, while the band was on a break, and he now stood there at the entrance to the hallway, staring at them.

Trevor was speaking in a low voice, "I heard you're a whore, Ghost. I never had anyone but Zach, so I want to find out what it's like. He said I could do it with you...so, be still."

Ghost tried to scream, but Trevor clamped his hand over his mouth. He tried kneeing him in the crotch, and stomping on his feet, but it was impossible to get an opening, against Trevor's vice-like grip.

As Zach came into the hallway, seeing what was happening, he'd froze for a second. Then he yelled, "Stop, let him go, Trevor." He ran to pull him off of Ghost. He grabbed at him, and yelled some more, but it seemed Trevor was in a crazy state, like he was earlier, at the house.

R. J. had come into the hall, and as soon as he did, Zach hollered, "Go get Steve, or Terry, or somebody...hurry." Zach was no match for pulling Trevor away, so he tried kicking his leg, as hard as he could.

"Trevor, the evil spirits got ahold of you, again. You don't know what you're doing. Let Ghost go." Zach yelled, and kept on kicking.

"Go away, Zach," Trevor growled, "you said I could have Ghost, so I am."

"I didn't mean it, remember. It was the house...putting words in my mouth." He grabbed Trevor's hair, yanking it hard, dragging Trevor away, and finally off of Ghost. That seemed to bring Trevor out of whatever hold the evil had on him. He seemed confused, now.

He looked around at Zach, then at Ghost. "What happened? What did I do? Oh, no...oh no...Zach, Ghost...I'm sorry. It wasn't me...I didn't mean to hurt you." He kept backing up until he was against the opposite wall.

That's when Terry came rushing in, and Steve was right behind him. Ghost had sank down to the floor, when Trevor was pulled away, and was now sitting with his knees pulled up, crying and wiping at his face. It was smeared with the blood, still dripping from his cut lip.

He kept staring at Trevor, his mind telling him it wasn't Trevor who attacked him, but the evil spirit, or demon, that had followed Trevor from his house. But his heart was pounding, and aching, because he was scared of what Steve would do, and because he was hurting...he knew now, he was up against an evil he'd never knew really existed, until now.

Steve came as fast as he could, over to Ghost. "Are you ok? What did he do to you? I'll kill him, Ghost, I swear I will."

"Steve," Ghost cried, pulling Steve awkwardly down to the floor. "Steve..." he grabbed him, hugging like he'd never let go. "It's ok, I'm ok...don't kill him."

"But, Ghost...you have blood all over you...did he hit you?" Steve tried to get up.

"No, it wasn't Trevor...well, all he did was kiss me real hard, and he was gonna do more, but it's just my lip got cut. But, it wasn't him. It was the evil spirit that got in him, and made him do it. He didn't want to, and..."

"Stop it...stop making excuses for what he did, Ghost," Steve said. He looked up, as Zach and Trevor walked over to them. "I told you to stay away from Ghost...now I have to kill you," he said, dead calm, but his eyes were blazing at both Trevor and Zach.

Trevor pleaded, "It wasn't me, Steve. I mean, I think I was taken over by that evil thing from the house."

Steve sneered at him. "That's a load of bullshit... you tried to rape Ghost, not five minutes ago...and you're blaming an evil spirit made you do it? Get outta my face." Steve scrambled up, taking a step toward Trevor.

"Wait, Steve...it's true," Zach said. "We even left the house and moved in here today, because it got Trevor earlier for awhile. He even tried to kill me...and not for the first time, either. We still need Ghost to help us."

"Forget it," Steve said, "Ghost isn't going anywhere near that house."

"Yes, I am, Steve," Ghost said. He'd gotten up, and was looking determined"I will help get rid of the demon. I felt it...it was trying to get in me, too...but, we won't let it win." He grabbed Zach and Trevor's hands, and squeezed. "I promise, I'll try."

Zach breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you...and yes, we need any help you can give. We don't expect a miracle, but just you trying means everything."

Trevor was nodding, "I'm so sorry, Ghost. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Steve shook his head and gritted his teeth. "Fine...whatever, Ghost. I know I can't stop you, but, I pray to everything Holy, that it don't get any worse." He looked at Ghost. "I'm going home; you can stay here with these assholes, or come with me, I don't care."

He hobbled back down the hallway. "Outta my way," he said, as he brushed past Terry and R. J.

"I'm going, too," Ghost said, following Steve.

They went back through the club, where people were still partying, waiting for the band to start playing their last set. "We're leaving," Steve said to Kinsey, as he and Ghost went by the bar.

"What, already?" Kinsey asked, then he saw Ghost. "Hey, what happened? You ok, Ghost?"

"Yeah, I'm ok," Ghost said.

"Steve, what's going on," Kinsey asked, looking at Steve for an answer.

""Nothing, just a demon got hold of Trevor, and made him attack Ghost. But it's over now...I hope."

They left out of the back door to the club. Kinsey was confused, but didn't have time to think about it now. There was still work to be done.

~

Next part coming soon!



Peace, Love, & Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment