Saturday, September 28, 2013

SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WAS WATCHING

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you?  Some unseen presense there in the room?  You look around, but don't see anyone.  You just have a creepy feeling that makes you aware, maybe makes your hair stand up on your arms.   I have had this feeling many times.

The most frequent was at my Grandma's house...the one where in my other story "Identified Flying Objects" happened.   There was an old wooden detatched garage by the house.  It had a dirt floor, was kind of rickety, and an old musty smell.  Just the usual items found in a home garage.

However, back behind where the car would be parked, there was another little room.  You'd go through a flimsy door to get to it.  That is where the feeling of being watched was strongest.  Us kids would always beg to go prowl around in there though, because it was spooky, and we liked getting into all the junk out there.

There were canning jars, miscellaneous household items stored in there, but the best, to us, was an old antique trunk.  I don't know whose it was.  Probably it belonged to some long ago relative, but we'd look at what was in there.  There were old clothes from a long ago time, mementos, and a strange little box with this person's hair in it...sort of a long tress of brown and gray.  It was fascinating! 

Just as we'd be into our discoveries, though, we'd all get spooked, because we could definitely feel/sense that we were being watched.   It could have been the owner of the trunk, I suppose.  Never saw anything, but just that creepy feeling, and we'd know we had to get out of there in a hurry!  I went in there several times all by myself, when I was told not to, but couldn't resist!

Inside the main house, too, there was a feeling you'd get, especially in the back bedroom.  The places we'd feel it was coming from was up in the North West corner of the ceiling, and also from the closet.  That uneasy feeling of being watched.

Well, Grandma lived in that house many years, and from time to time she'd go out of town, and it would be me that would go over and water plants, get the mail, etc. 

I'll tell you what, I did all this in a hurry, because there sure felt like there was some presense in that house, and I did not like being in there alone!

Eventually she moved to another house, where things still flew around, and new owners lived in the spooky house. 

It is still there.  I see it often, and wonder if the people living there now have had any weirdness going on.


Peace, Love, & Watchers

No comments:

Post a Comment